Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello again. I thought I'd take some time to update ya'll on the non-work stuff that has been happening lately.

Wednesday night all the interns got together for supper. We went to Chad (architectural intern) and Rachel's apartment, and they made delicious veggie pizza. Then we played a game called Quelf, which was highly amusing....think Cranium with more craziness.

Friday night the interns went out for dinner after work. We went to a sushi place.....turns out I don't really like sushi, but at least I can say I tried it. After dinner we went to The Mill, which is New Life Church's young adult service. It was a good service--good music and an insightful sermon. It also started snowing and got really cold. So much for sunny with a high of 65.

Saturday was relaxing. I spent most of the afternoon at Panera using their free wi-fi to get a bunch of stuff done....and watch a few episodes of The Office and Bones online. Vicky and I spent the night watching Napoleon Dynamite and trying to stay warm.

Today I went to church at North Springs Alliance Church with Vicky and afterward we went with Sarah (graphic design intern) to her sister's house for lunch. We hung out there for the afternoon and were entertained by her adorable nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment