Saturday, February 14, 2009

Last Day in Vietnam

Tonight I start my long journey back to the States...I think it will be about 36 hours total.
I don't have much time to write, but just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and having a good time. Erin left for China this morning, and I'll be taking a tour of the city today before heading to the airport. It's a little lonely without her, but hopefully I'll meet some nice people on the tour.
Friday and Saturday, we spent on a boat in Halong Bay. It was beautiful there, and the boat was really relaxing. We got to go through a cave and go kayaking which was fun.
It's been an awesome vacation, but I'm ready to head back home. It will be nice to be back in the States where people speak English and don't honk their horns incessantly, and I'm also looking forward to having clean clothes again...it's been awhile since I was able to do my laundry.
Well, my tour bus should be here soon.....or so I was told 30 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment