Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello again. Sorry it's been so long since I wrote anything on here. I decided it was time for an update to let everyone know what's going on in my life lately.

First of all, I still don't have a job. I've been applying to so many different places I'm starting to lose track of all of them....I'm somewhere in the triple digits at this point, and still no luck. I'm getting a bit frustrated with the whole process. Many of the companies with job postings on their websites turn out to not actually be hiring which is very annoying. I've been praying about whether I should expand my search to include places outside of the Seattle area, but I don't really feel God leading me either way on that one, and personally I'd rather stay in Seattle.

And now, in addition to looking for a job, I'm also looking for a place to live. My roommate got laid off and is going to be moving back to Idaho to be closer to her parents and her boyfriend while she looks for a job. Since I can't afford our apartment on my own, I'll be moving out when she does....in about a month...I'm just not sure where I'm going to move to yet. I want to find a place that will allow me to rent month-to-month rather than sign a long lease since I may have to move again if I find a job.

So yeah, I'm a little overwhelmed and stressed out right now, but I'm trying to have faith that everything will work out in the end. In the meantime, please pray that I'm able to find both a job and a home in the near future! Thanks! Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment