Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well, I have now been back in Washington for just over a week. It's been a good week too. This past Saturday Elizabeth organized a 'welcome back' party for me which was really fun. I got to see all of my friends again and the weather was gorgeous so we got to spend some time at the park. The weather has actually been pretty awesome ever since I got back here, so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I've also been able to spend time with Jared finally which I really enjoy. He cooks me dinner and stuff which is always nice. I'm still searching for a job. There doesn't seem to be too many possibilities out there, but I'm applying for anything I can find. I'll keep ya'll updated if something works out. Other than that, not much new to report about. Hope you're all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment